“You are a shining star in our profession.”Barbara Flasch, Senior Principal Gifts Officer, Mayo Clinic
“I very much appreciate and affirm your focus on serving mission through personal relationships with our donors. I am grateful to have you as a fundraising colleague and teacher!”Mark Melia, Executive Vice President, Charitable Giving, Catholic Relief Services
“Your breadth of fundraising knowledge and common sense are a rare combination. You’re a true professional in every sense of the word.”Mimi LeClair, President and CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago
One of America’s most trusted fundraising experts, Rob has served many of Chicago’s best known institutions. Today, Rob Cummings Consulting guides capital campaigns, coaches advancement teams and helps nonprofit organizations nationally build strong, sustainable fundraising programs. “Organizations tell us their hopes and dreams. We help them get there.”
Rob Cummings Consulting is a full-service firm serving nonprofits throughout the United States. Four decades of experience in education, healthcare and social service advancement enable us to bring personalized approaches to our clients’ needs. We focus on helping clients develop meaningful donor relationships, from the Annual Fund to the Transformational Gift.
Organizations often don’t see the path to fundraising success. We do. We listen to our clients and bring unmatched expertise that gets results. From capital campaigns to planned giving and from major gift programs to gift officer coaching, nonprofit organizations trust us as their fundraising partner.
Service to clients past and present includes:
- Comprehensive campaign planning and the feasibility plan for a leading international school;
- Guiding the successful, first-ever campaign for a renowned Chicago high school, including the largest gift in its history;
- Coaching senior, intermediate and entry level gift officers for a major university, and for a leading international children’s services organization;
- Consulting with the Head of School and Development Director at one of Ohio’s premier independent schools;
- Working to create a sustainable development plan for an East Coast environmental nonprofit;
- Campaign counsel for an internationally known social service organization;
- Creating a major gifts program for a nationally respected health organization;
- Implementing a results-based planned giving program for a social service nonprofit; and,
- Guiding an international children’s organization in its move from a transactional to a relationship-based, donor-centric fundraising culture.
We believe in the power of relationships. In saying thank you. Putting the donor first and helping them see the impact of their philanthropy. We help our clients make tough decisions and focus on priorities that bring results.
Rob Cummings Consulting is helping advancement shops right now develop relationships and uncover fundraising opportunities. Contact us to talk about how we can help you and your team.