Our work with clients past and present includes:
- Comprehensive campaign planning and the feasibility plan for a leading international school
- Guiding the successful, first-ever campaign for a renowned Chicago high school, including the largest gift in its history
- Coaching senior, intermediate and entry level gift officers for a major university and a leading international children’s services organization
- Consulting with the Head of School and Development Director for one of Ohio’s premier independent schools
- Working to create a sustainable development plan for an East Coast environmental nonprofit
- Campaign counsel for an internationally known social service organization
- Creating a major gifts program for a nationally respected health organization
- Implementing a results-based planned giving program for a social service nonprofit
Listening is a critical skill for any fundraiser. Effective counsel begins with listening, too.
Our approach and our fees are tailored to your organization’s needs.
Every aspect of a successful development program hinges on the relationship the donor has with your institution and that you have with your donor. Rob brings four decades of experience to growing relationships and achieving results.
Rob Cummings Consulting is helping advancement shops right now develop relationships and uncover fundraising opportunities. If you would like to talk about how Rob can help you and your team, you can reach him here.